Saturday, September 3, 2011

Healthy Frozen Bananars. Strawberry English Muffins.

With school starting, I have been searching for quick and easy breakfast meals that are healthy and can be made and eaten in rush....I am always late :) I came across this recipe for frozen bananas that I fell in love with because I find that it makes such a convenient and easy breakfast. The Strawberry English Muffin recipe seems like a no brainer, but I would have never invented it on my own.

FROZEN NANERS

INGREDIENTS:
Vanilla yogurt
Bananas
Granola
Skewers
Wax Paper

DIRECTIONS:
Stick skewer into bottom banana. Dip banana in yogurt and then roll in granola. Wrap in wax paper and freeze 2-3 hours.

STRAWBERRY MUFFINS

INGREDIENTS:
Whole grain or whole wheat English muffins
Whipped Cream cheese
Honey
Sliced strawberries

DIRECTIONS:
Toast muffins and spread cream cheese, drizzle honey and then top with strawberries. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment